Sunday, July 16, 2017

Stuff or Memories??

Which would you choose, stuff (material items) or memories (seeing things, doing things, etc)???

My hubby and I have been talking about this some the last several weeks.  I choose TIME together!  Which means, memories for me!!  I don't want/need "things", but I desire to give my kids the gift of my time and seeing the world (or at least our country) together.  There's nothing more desirable; then to be with my little family that God blessed me with.

We leave this Saturday to go with my side of the family to Colorado.  I'm excited to be going with everyone and to see many things (we have crammed the vacation full of sights!).  We're going to Caplan Mountain (NM), Pikes Peak, Royal Gorge, Durango train to Silverton, and some other places along the way.  It will be a fun time and lots of memories.  :)

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment