Saturday, December 30, 2017

#6

I'm sure you're asking yourself "what in the world does #6 mean?"  

Let me answer that for you - Sadie has been losing teeth every few months.  Tooth #6 is lose and has been for a few weeks now.  Tonight she comes into me and tells me that #6 is bleeding when she brushes it.  She says," what does the tooth bleeding mean?"  I said," well, that means that it is getting looser and will be ready to be pulled soon."  She FREAKED out!!!!!!  Full out crying and hiding her eyes on the couch, all while curled up with her back to us.  She wiggled it for me and it seems pretty lose, so we'll continue to watch it, but since we leave for Hawaii in about 5 days, I either need to pull it before we leave, or there's a good chance she loses it while we're gone. 

Soooo..........stay tuned to find out what happens to tooth #6.  

No comments:

Post a Comment